Loaned Executives (LE) unite! Through leadership, expertise, and volunteerism, we can continue to do critical work that will positively influence the Loaned Executive Program and help grow the outcomes of United Way’s campaign. No matter how distant in time your LE experience may be, your talent is of great value to Greater Portland.
UNITED BY A SHARED EXPERIENCE.
LE United is committed to:
- Strengthening the results of the United Way annual campaigns
- Fostering leadership and philanthropy within our organizations
- Encouraging engagement and LE leadership within our community
- Mentor Loaned Executives and assist with training
- Provide guidance on continuous improvement for the LE Program and campaign, including engaging Employee Campaign Managers more deeply in the work
- Serve as a resource for new business development and campaign events
Are you a past LE? We would love to have your involvement!