For an annual gift of $365, or one dollar a day, businesses generally with fewer than 35 employees can become members of the 365 Small Business Circle.
Members can contribute through a direct owner contribution, challenge staff or customers to pitch in to raise another $365 to match the owner contribution, or host a fundraising event such as an in-store benefit or sales promotion with proceeds to benefit United Way of Greater Portland.
- Small Business Circle Member window decal
- Listing and link on UWGP’s website
- Listing in annual report and other relevant publications
- Recognition at annual Community Event (Spring 2016)
- Invitations to annual kick-off event and Day of Caring
- $1 per day or $365 per year for membership in the Small Business Circle
- $1,000+ per year for membership in the Leadership Circle